Volunteer and Make a differenceAll throughout our church, we have opportunities to help you get connected, share God's love, and make a difference in our community. Check out the opportunities below and pray about where you feel is God calling you to make a difference.
Hospitality Team: We love to welcome our visitors and members each Sunday and during special events. These amazing heroes dedicate their time and love to let those who come to church feel appreciated and valued. This team includes our greeters, ushers, and welcome center.
- Greeters: Whether at the doors of the sanctuary, doors of the church, or even in the parking lot, greeters are often the first impression that our guest have when coming to worship with us.
- Welcome Center: Got questions? Want to sign up for future events? Looking to get more information about the church? These are just a few reasons why the Welcome Center is so important to have available each week. The Welcome Center is the first step to getting people more connected with the church.
Tech Team: From lyrics and videos to balancing the volume and recording services; our tech team are wizards and geniuses that help us keep our services running smooth. Tech Team is perfect for those who want to serve and work with gadgets and gizmos!
Music Ministry: Can you harmonize or are you gifted with musical abilities? Are you willing to use those gifts to worship and glorify God? We want to expand our music ministry to include more people and their gifts involved for the glory of God.
Prayer Team: Do you love to pray? Will you commit to praying for the church, members, and our community for 1, 5, or 20 minutes a day? We need Prayer Warriors willing to stand in the gap for those in need.
Children’s Ministry: Are you an empty-nester who misses having babies at home? Do you love holding a beautiful baby? Do you like to play with small children? Then this is the perfect ministry for you. (Background Checks are required)
Kid’s Ministry: Kids are amazing. So full of laughter and fun. Do you love working with kids and teaching the Bible to the future of the church? Then we have just the spot for you. (Background Checks are required)
Youth Ministry: Fun games, pizza, hard questions. Youth Ministry is filled with a lot of amazing opportunities to connect with and engage teens in faith that will help you grow in ways you never knew were possible. (Background Checks are required)
Men’s Ministry: Face it, men aren’t that different than women. We need encouragement and accountability to grow, to lead, to be the man God has called us to be. We need men of God to teach and mentor other men to help them grow to the leaders and to be healthy providers for their families.
Women’s Ministry: Face it, women need women for encouragement, accountability, to learn and grow. To strengthen our face, we need women who are willing to connect and encourage other women in their faith. Is this something God is calling you to?
Senior’s Ministry: Life throws a lot of changes at you and as you get older, that doesn’t change. As our seasons change, we need to surround ourselves with others who are walking in that same season in life.
General Church Help & Special Projects:
- General Office Help: As we continue to grow, we have several extra tasks that need done on a regular schedule. Having someone to help keep track of who’s coming, who’s at the hospital, birthday, etc will help us to be more connected. We also need help keeping the pews restocked each week. In addition to those, we have a few large print and mailings coming up that could use an extra pair of hands.
- Food Pick Up: We are looking for volunteers to pick up food from local stores both weekly and monthly to be given out to our church and used for different events.
- Maintenance & Grounds keeping: Do you like working with your hands? Do you have a trade skill that could help save the church both time and money? Would you be willing to help the church keep its facilities and grounds up to date? Then we need to talk. Current projects include: Trim bushes by cross and side of the building, cut back prickly bushes, remove small trees growing too close to large trees, round bushes, and split logs on property.
- Social Media Coordinator: Want to help us reach those close and far? Help us with scheduling out our Social Media pages & pictures.
- Small Groups: Small Groups are putting your faith into action. In each Small Group, we hope to have 2 facilitators, 2 coordinators, and 1-2 host homes. Small Groups meet offsite and throughout the community.
Install rail in sanctuary
Move chairs out of bible study / Organize Storage Area for Chairs
Replace Air conditioner in the fellowship hall
Install new wire for new Cameras in classrooms and outside
Install a shelf in the tool room
Install the rack in Audio Booth
Install wall trim
Install Occupancy Sensor light switches in food pantry, clothing closet, kids classrooms, and closets
Install 2 faucets
Replace outlet in the game room
Install cabinet latches
Install a new light in the sanctuary
Cut up logs and piles of wood
Install new outside GFI outlets
Test outdoor water nozzles
Power wash, seal, and paint parking lines
Sand & paint exterior doors
Build 6 x 6 wall around the front brick sign
Install Lighting for analog sign
Install Keypad door locks for custodian closets (3) (Optional)
Run wire for cameras in classrooms & outside
Caulk the windows
Hang picture in pantry
Clean roof gutters
Clean/Check roof drains
Refinish exterior doors of building
Build wall around brick sign
Replace water fountain
Remove banner poles and use for handicap signs
Convert Kid’s Ministry Doors to half doors
Dispose of old broken bricks
Replace emergency lights with new fixtures
Research new toilets
Research updating locks
Research bathroom remodel
Research window updates
Research outdoor lighting
Research painter for large cross outside
Research & purchase ramps for sanctuary door